Space Engineering Careers
Space Engineering is always looking for new talents to join its professional team.
If you want to work with us, see our open positions or send your unsolicited application
Job Title: HR Manager
- Job Title: HR Manager
- Function: Human Resources
- Location: Rome, IT
- Reports to: Space Engineering CEO (dotted line group HR);
- Business Unit plans: support business unit/function management in the effective implementation and execution of local business unit plans and business unit strategies.
- Employee Relations and HR Operations: support managers to own their own grievance and disciplinary procedures, provide first level expertise, guidance and direction on employee relations issues in line with local policies and procedures, support restructuring initiatives (including CIG and CDS and/or collective dismissal procedure).
- Employee Communication & Engagement: provide required reports on key HR metrics, support senior managers in the implementation of key employee communication and engagement initiatives, support the implementation of information regarding change initiatives ensuring execution of changes.
- Change Management: support change management initiatives in a complex organization, help to build change capability throughout the organization providing guidance to managers as needed, support the country implementation of regional change programs.
- Performance Management: facilitate managers’ understanding of the objective setting process in line with local and regional business plans, support managers in the management of employees receiving poor performance ratings.
- Recruiting: ensure that hiring approvals are in line with recruitment process; manage recruitment activity, supporting managers in reaching good hiring decisions, design and organization of employer branding initiatives.
- Reward and Recognition: manage salary benchmarking, salary planning process and annual review cycle and salary review process, support the preparation for annual BU operating plan, HR budget and headcount plans.
- Learning, Development and Talent Management: support managers in the training needs analysis to determine local training requirements, design and delivery of training initiatives, arrange local training using external supplier, advise managers and employees on the talent management process, work closely with managers to facilitate training/coaching for employees on all aspects of talent management.
- Degree in Law/Economy or equivalent
- Master in Human Resources (preferred)
- 7/10 years HR Management experience in a multinational environment-
- Knowledge of Italian employment laws,
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management,
- Strong Business Acumen,
- Negotiation Skills,
- Italian fluent
- English fluent
- Ability to create a positive working environment within the local BU,
- Team player
- Ability to be assertive and support employees and managers on daily needs
- Change management & Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Mission of the JobThe HR manager provides HR leadership to the assigned business and functional leaders to drive talent and organizational strategies to maximize shareholder value. The HR Manager actively collaborates with the leadership team and provides consult on, and in some cases executes HR operational excellence, including but not limited to, change management, communications, organizational design, process improvement and talent management.
Tool or product requirements:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Business Line / Funzione: Finance & Compliance;
- Luogo: Rome, IT ;
- Riferisce a: Head of Finance & Compliance;
- Scopo del lavoro: Supportare le funzioni di project controlling ed accounting nell’espletamento delle attività di budgetting, reporting periodico e stesura di bilancio di esercizio.
- Analisi e sintesi dei dati derivanti dal project controlling, dall’accounting e tesoreria al fine di verificare coerenza contabilità analitica e gestionale
- Supporto al CFO per la stesura della reportistica standard del financial controlling a preventivo ed a consuntivo
- Supporto all’accounting per la stesura del bilancio di esercizio
- Supporto al CFO per analisi/ reporting ad-hoc
- laurea economia aziendale e indirizzi affini.
- Da 2 a 5 anni presso studio commerciale, revisori dei conti, consulenti contabili o nella funzione finance di altre aziende del settore aerospaziale (o altri core business, appalti).
- conoscenza partita doppia, bilancio di esercizio, trattamento contabile dei contratti di appalto (commesse), contabilità industriale.
- Conoscenza pacchetto Office (Excel in particolare).
- Conoscenza tool di contabilità (preferenza SAP).
- Italiano fluente;
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese;
- Attitudine al lavoro di squadra;
- Ottima gestione delle priorità.
- Flessibilità ed entusiamo.
Strumenti e requisiti di prodotto:
Job Title: TLC System Engineer
- Job Title: TLC System Engineer - Ground Segment
- Function: Products & Solutions (Communication Equipment)
- Location: Rome, IT ;
- Reports to: Head of Communication Equipment;
- Mission of the Job: Contribute to the design and development of ground communication equipment for satellite services, with particular focus on Internet-Of-Things (IOT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications.
- Provide support in the design of ad-hoc air-interfaces able to efficiently provide end-to-end communications in satellite M2M / IOT application scenarios.
- Provide support in the design of suitable communication equipment at both base station and user terminal side.
- Provide support for the development and maintenance of the SW tools able to simulate end-to-end telecommunication systems and derive the system performances at both physical and link layer levels.
- Simulate the modem specific signal processing algorithms and contribute to the modem optimization aiming at best trade-off between complexity/costs and performances
- Support the implementation of the specified signal processing algorithms providing the necessary information for finite arithmetic implementation of the algorithms as well as SW test-benches
- Contribute to the production of the relevant technical documentation in the frame of the various active projects.
- Strong academic background in Communication Systems and Signal Processing.
- Knowledge of Satellite Communication System is also appreciated with understanding of SatCom ground segment architectures for broadcasting, broadband, trunking, backhauling and mobile applications.
- Expertise in some of the areas below would be appreciated
- Communication protocols including quality of service aspects, upper layer techniques in IP and networking, air interface techniques
- Good knowledge of Matlab SW tools for communication system modelling is required
- Good knowledge of general purpose object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C++)
- Fluency in English is required for the position;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Creates and encourages effective two way communication
- Team-worker whose working style is highly collaborative in nature
- Promotes and demonstrates personal and professional development for self and others.
Tool or product requirements:
Job Title: Space PA Manager
- Job Title: Space PA Manager
- Function: Program Assurance Manager
- Location: Rome, IT
- Reports to: Head of Quality
- Space AIT Inspector supervisor
- Non-compliance (NCR) management
- AIT Tracking of critical hardware
- On behalf of Company Quality, participation to main events of space program (milestones, workshop, etc.)
- As per competence, support to the Supply Chain for organizing and managing supplier/subcontractor qualification campaign
- Control of supplier/subcontractor quality of work
- Review, supervision & approval of AIT Program Procedures
- Supervision and approval of all Program Data Packages
- Incoming inspection at program level
- In coordination with final customer, management of MIP’s (Mandatory Inspection Point)
- Definition and management of KIP (Key Inspection Point)
- Overall quality control and witnessing of Space AIT campaign
- FMECA Analysis
- Definition & control of product testability strategies
- Bachelor or master in scientific matters with full marks.
- Consolidated experience of at least 5 years about main assigned activities.
- Front-office SW Applications.
- Italian and English;
- Customer focused
- Results focused/results oriented
- Program management skills.
Tool or product requirements: